- Application dependency v.s. Software dependency
Application dependency is one application in one container depends on another application on another container.
Software dependency is one software depends on other software on the same container.
Programming Language Test Files
- All programming language test files goes into folder named in the following convention: "python-test1", "python-test2" , except for the case in ruling 2 given below.
- The folder naming of the specialized test files should reflect the objective of the test, for example: "stdnlp-test"
Example files and Temp files
- Temp files and example files should go into waffle, apollo, and zeus project source tree when they are needed to be versioned.
- Temp files should be periodically moved into one target folder or removed.
- Example files should be periodically moved into the example project source tree: coding-examples
Tutorial Folder and Examples Folder
- Repositories hosting tutorial projects designated to a specific topic should be named xxxx-tutorial.
- Repositories hosting loosely organized example files should be named xxxx-examples
No upper-case char should appear in project name and file names. Dash is allowed in project name, underscore is allowed in file name.
modulename/module_name, packagename, ClassName, method_name, ExceptionName, function_name, GLOBAL_CONSTANT_NAME, global_var_name, instance_var_name, function_parameter_name, local_var_name
FileName, packagename, ClassName, methodName, CONSTANT_NAME, localVarName, fieldName, parameterName, TypeVarName (T, single char)
file_name, foldername, local_var_name, ClassName, FunctionName, class_data_member_, struct_data_member