Interest Capitalization (利息资本化)
Cost Subsequent to Acquisition (交付后成本)
2. Improvements and Replacements
3. Rearrangement and Reinstallation
- Activity Method (units of use or production)
- Straight-line method
- Decreasing charge methods (accelerated):
- Depreciation charge is based on the historical cost on book.
Decreasing charge method
1. Depreciation charge is based on the asset account balance.
- Lack physical existence
- They are not financial instruments
- The carrying amount of a long-lived asset is not recoverable (through future economic benefits, ie, expected future net cash flow from the use of asset and eventual disposal)
- Obligations whose liquidation is reasonably expected to require use of existing resources properly classified as current assets, or the creation of other current liabilities.
A company should classify as current any liability that is due on demand (callable by the creditor) or will be due on demand within a year (or operating cycle, if longer)
1. It must intend to refinance the obligation on a long-term basis
2. It must demonstrate an ability to consummate the refinancing.
Recognition for Accural:
1. The employer's obligation relating to employees' rights to receive compensation for future absenses is attributable to the employees' services already rendered.
2. The obligation relates to the rights that vest or accumulate
3. Payment of the compensation is probable
4. The amount can be reasonably estimated.
A contingency is "an existing codition, situation, or set of circumstances involving uncertainty as to possible gain (gain contingency) or loss (loss contingency) to an enterprise that will ultimately be resolved when one or more future events occur or fail to occur.